Responsible for data processing is the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH.
Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 36 + 40, 53113 Bonn
Dag-Hammarskjöld-Weg 1–5, 65760 Eschborn
Contact data processing officer:
Information on the processing of Data
develoPPP.de was set up by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) to foster the involvement of the private sector at the point where business opportunities and development policy initiatives intersect. As part of the programme, the Ministry provides companies investing in developing and emerging countries with financial and, if required, also professional support. The company is responsible for covering at least half of the overall costs.
For statistical purposes and to improve our service, this website uses technology provided by the company etracker GmbH, which evaluates and then deletes data. No other use is made of the data, and the data are not passed on to third parties.
The following information is stored for each page you view and each file you download:
• Technical details of the browser used
• Anonymous IP address
• Date and time
• Page opened/name of the file downloaded
• Quantity of data transferred
• Notification of whether viewing or download was successful
Temporary session cookies are used each time you view an individual page, to make navigation easier. Cookies are small text files that are stored locally in your browser cache. Session cookies do not include any personal data and expire at the end of each session.
We do not use methods such as Java applets or ActiveX controls that make it possible to track your browsing behaviour.
The procession of data will be conducted according to Art. 6 (1) (f) EU-GDPR for the purposes of the legitimate interests of website analytics to improve the website.
You may at any time lodge an objection to the storage of your anonymously collected visitor data, so that these will no longer be collected in future. Please click on this link to be excluded from counting.
Information on your objection
In order for your anonymously collected data not to be stored, a cookie will be placed on your device. For the objection to be effective the cookie has to be placed on each device and in each internet browser you use (e.g. Internet-Explorer, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox). Please note that the cookie will be deleted if you choose to delete all cookies on your browser. In this case the cookie has to be renewed.
Postal addresses and email addresses that you provide when you make an enquiry or order information materials are used exclusively for correspondence or delivery purposes.
• Session Cookies etracker: These cookies are used for website analytics (see above). Session cookies do not include any personal data and expire at the end of each session.
Transmission of personal data
• Data are not passed on to third parties.
• As a general principle, data will not be transmitted to third states.
Duration of data storage
Personal data are regularly deleted when
• they are no longer needed for contractual purposes (e.g. for employment, top-ups, rental, sale or service contracts)
• when the individuals concerned have not given any separate authorisation
• when statutory data storage obligations and periods have expired.
You are entitled to:
• object data processing,
• enquire about your personal data and its processing,
• have your personal data corrected or to request restriction of processing or the erasure of the data.
The data will then be erased.
If you have any questions or complaints about this website, you can contact us at this adress. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the responsible data protection supervisory authority. The responsible authority in this case is the German Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (BfDI).